Swimming is a fun activity that people of all ages can enjoy. It’s the perfect way to beat the summer heat. Investing in an aluminum fence installation for your swimming pool is an excellent way to keep your pool safe while staying cool during the dog days of summer.
Owning a pool affords you the luxury of a pool party, late-night dip, or low-impact workout. You can take a dip without worrying about traffic, crowds, or time.
As a pool owner, safety should be your biggest priority. That’s where pool fencing comes into the picture. Sure, it’s important to keep the pool filter clean and the pH ratio in balance. However, installing an aluminum fence is even more important as it can help keep you and your family safe.
Owning a swimming pool brings immense joy. However, safety is equally important. If you own a pool, it’s important to implement the appropriate pool safety measures.
- The first rule of pool safety is to never swim alone. If you do plan on taking a solo dip, be sure to tell someone first. And never let children around the pool unsupervised. Even if your children know how to swim, never let them swim alone. Supervision is the most effective way to prevent drowning and ensure your child is safe in the pool.
- The second aspect of pool safety is to equip yourself with life-saving skills. Invest in equipment like a safety hook and a floatation device, and ensure they are easily accessible at all times.
- The third aspect of pool safety is ensuring your pool cannot be accessed accidentally by adults or children. Even pets may harm themselves if they fall into a pool by accident. Aluminum fence installation is an effective way to protect your family from accidental drowning.
At Montco Fence, we offer American-made pool fencing products that stand the test of time while enhancing your property. Talk to our friendly fencing installation team today for more information.
Why Should You Install a Pool Fence?
Aside from pool fences being required by law, the biggest benefit of having aluminum fencing installation is that it acts as an efficient barrier, preventing people from accidentally wandering into the pool.
Although children are most susceptible to accidental drowning, it could happen to anyone. For example, a child may wander off and accidentally enter the pool, and it can be too late before they realize they are drowning.
Even fully conscious adults may step backward without looking and fall into the pool accidentally. If they lose consciousness, hit their head, or are injured, they may not be able to swim back to safety.
According to the CDC, every year, about 4,000 people die from unintentionally drowning in the United States. Of those, 20% are children under the age of 14 years.
Pets are in danger too. Although most dogs can make a paddling motion, not all dogs can swim instinctively.
An aluminum fence installation can reduce unintended access to the pool, thereby preventing accidental falls and unintentional drownings. Fencing that encapsulates the pool from all sides and isolates it from the house is highly effective at preventing children from accessing the pool area unsupervised.
Apart from preventing accidental falls, an aluminum fence installation offers a sense of privacy while keeping unwanted visitors out of your pool.
At Monto Fence, we take pride in providing reliable aluminum fencing solutions to clients throughout the Southeastern region of Pennsylvania. Our fence installers in Delaware County will take the time to understand your requirements to provide a turnkey solution. Get in touch with us today to discuss your pool fencing requirements.
Benefits of Aluminum Fence Installation for Pool Safety
Aluminum fence installation offers a sturdy yet stylish solution to keep your pool safe and secure for children, pets, and even wildlife. Here are some of the benefits of aluminum fencing installation:
- Aesthetics – Aluminum fencing is not only functional but stylish too. Available in a range of styles, colors, and designs, aluminum fence installation can give your pool an aesthetic upgrade.
- Safety – When it comes to safety, you deserve the best. Installed by professionals, our aluminum fencing can help protect your loved ones while helping you comply with local regulations.
- Long Lasting – Aluminum fencing is known for its durability. It’s a popular fencing material for residential and commercial pools. Aluminum is corrosion and rust-resistant and can stand on its own against the elements.
- Low Maintenance – Since aluminum does not rust, it is easy to maintain. At Montco Fence, our aluminum fencing products are powder coated, which makes them durable and easy to maintain. What’s more, aluminum is fade resistant too, which means you won’t have to refinish it either.
- Cost-Effective – Aluminum fence installation is an excellent choice if you want to be cost-effective due to its wide range of benefits such as durability, safety, and versatility. Moreover, because there’s minimal maintenance required, an aluminum fence installation does not cost you much in the long term.
Design and Style Options for Aluminum Fencing
When it comes to design options for aluminum fencing installation, you will have plenty of choices. Aluminum pool fencing is available in an array of colors. Choose a powder finish you like or select the panels that best match your home’s exterior.
Visit the aluminum fencing section on our website to explore your options. Whether you choose from Jerith Aluminum Fences Legacy Series or Jerith Aluminum Fences Liberty Series, you are assured of quality designs and superior workmanship.
Pool Safety with Montco Fence, Your Local Aluminum Fence Company
If you are searching for an Ardmore fence company, Havertown fence company, or Bryn Mawr Fence Company, look no further. At Montco Fence, we offer professional and reliable fencing solutions. With over 50+ years of experience in aluminum fence installation, we can help you make an informed decision. Contact us today for a free fence estimate.